Bill Achor's Writings
Created in unified collaboration of William E. Achor, Philip Thomas, and Roberta Ann Wilson
and Our Heavenly Father !
October 12th, 2012
To email the web master click on the dove, thank you!
-- William E. Achor
Science of Spirituality --
Hello, Dear Friend:
I sincerely hope that your life this time is joyful, harmonious and fulfilling. That is my prayer for you. I love you.
Our S.O.S. activities continue: in addition to my personal counseling's, teachings, and therapies . . . We have our regular Tuesday night discussion meetings and meditation. We have an Open Healing Meditation on the first and third Sunday of each month; And for a while, now, we have been playing VCR tapes of Ramtha, the Enlightened One, on Wednesday nights. The Ramtha series may go for it least another eight weeks and there is some thought of following the VCRs with weekly audio tape reviews of the same Ramtha seminars; coupled with discussions about the thing he teaches. If you haven't heard of Ramtha; he is an entity who lived only once in the physical world, according to him, and that was 35,000 years ago. He led 2 million followers into the territory which is now India, Nepal and Tibet. He was "The Ram", or God, of what is now the Hindu religion. He now speaks through the body ( the "vehicle" ) of a woman named J. Z. Knight. The messages he transmits is basically the same as the the principles that I have been given and that I present in my messages and teachings; but he is unique, candid and forceful in his presentations. He also conveys a tremendous amount of love, and has a great sense of humor. If you haven't seen him, or his tapes, or the book about him; I recommend that you do so if you have the opportunity. The "writing" on the flip side of this letter contains deep wisdom. I enjoyed it, and thought you might also. I am grateful to my brother, Joe, for bringing this to me . . . from Michigan.
My message this time collimated through the activity of a correspondence counseling and teaching. I have adapted it for this mailing. I hope you enjoy it and that it may be helpful to you.
My love and my blessings always with you.
William E. Achor
The universe in which we live is strangely and wonderfully accommodating.
There is war for the warlike. There is peace for the peaceful.
There is space for the faithful. There is plenty for the plentiful.
There is happiness for the joyful. There is a song for the singer.
There love for the lover. There is God for the worshiper.
Each of us makes his own sunrise or his own sunset.
Each soars or crawls as his thought decrees.
He walks uprightly and fearlessness, or bending meekly before every pretender to his throne.
Life is a comedy to the optimist and a tragedy to the pessimist.
No loving heart but finds its mate.
No hostile heart but finds its enemy.
No fear but finds its devil.
No faith but finds its God.
1986 Annual Membership meeting
Science of Spirituality, Inc.
I am pleased you are here At this meeting; ninth annual membership meeting of S.O.S. . . Science of Spirituality.
Relative to S.O.S. Activities, as discussed in last year's meeting minutes; we do now have a concept for special extracurricular group activities; and Philip Ardron volunteered to be Activities Chairman to plan these events. We also have designated the second Tuesday of each month to be a special S.O.S. meeting. Last month we experienced a regression tape. This month it will be a discussion on "Seeing Auras". In April it will be guest speaker Carol Sue Kluck.
In October it will have been 10 years I arrived in Winter Haven from Whittier, California and began my ministry. I came to Winter Haven because a dream I had early in 1971 defined this S.O.S. organization and specifically named Winter Haven to be its headquarters. I knew no one in Winter Haven and knew nothing about their or its environment. When I discovered what a "Bible belt" area it was I wondered, "Why here, God?", The only answer that ever came was, "you want to work with those I send to you." And that is what I have done. . . and still do. I was instructed not to solicit attendance of the S.O.S. activities, not to solicit membership, AND, not to solicit donations of either time or money; but to graciously accept whatever is offered. The original dream said, "Have faith; the money will be there." That "faith" has been stretched very thin at times. But no matter how thin the faith "seemed" to get; I have continuously known that I was to continue despite any "appearances" to the contrary. My personal life has changed significantly, beautifully and constructively during the past year: Diann and I were married and we acquired this home for ourselves and for S.O.S. It has enhanced the S.O.S. consciousness and the S.O.S. Activities.
As for plans for S.O.S. for the coming year: In looking over some past materials; I said it best in the last paragraph of my report to the 1982 membership meeting . . . so I shall conclude with that:
"We, S.O.S. , is to serve, equally, all who are led to us by Spirit. We are to help without judging; guide without directing, and, love, with limitless patience. We are to receive without soliciting, plan without programming and be willing to move as Spirit guides us. I cannot give you a program for S.O.S. in the year ahead except to say we will follow these guidelines as purely as we are able."
I love you all. Thank you for being a part of us.
William E. Achor
HEAVEN & HELL
Do you "want to go to Heaven?"
Then be there NOW!
You Say you'd go to Heaven;
But you don't know how?
Is it hard to go to Heaven?
Easier to go to Hell?
Easier this moment, yes.
But the hardest place to do well.
Where is this Heaven to which you'd go?
Is it "up there" . . . in the sky?
Where is Hell . . . "down there", below?
Does the Devil inside Earth reside?
How can Heaven be "out there?"
The sky goes all around.
For those on the other side of earth,
Is Heaven Upside down?
Is our Heaven beneath their feet,
On the other side of ground?
Is Hell confined to the molten core .
Of this one planet; earth?
That's the only place that's "down"
For all who here on earth abound.
No, my friends, this cannot be;
Heaven is "everywhere", you see.
Heaven's within . . . in you and me . . .
In every one . . . those tied . . . those free.
And so is Hell . . . simultaneously.
Which are we in? It's what we've wrought!
We are in that which is in our thought!
"Up there" is a "higher" way to think.
"Down there" the depths
To which thoughts sink.
Heaven is truly a "state" of mind:
A glorious harmony of thoughts sublime.
Hell, too, is a "state". . . an opposite kind.
Neither exist in space and time.
We each have a bit of Hell in us;
It's part of mankind. . . of fears and lust.
And we each enfold some of Heaven, too;
It's love and caring . . . the Christ in you.
So accentuate the positive Christ Consciousness.
And grow out the negative Anti Christ in us.
Then in Heaven right now you will be.
Happy. . . alive. . . and blissfully free.
GOD BLESS YOU .
My purpose in this message is to bring to Your attention the spiritual considerations:
1) THE REALITYOF OUR LIFE IS PRESCISELY WHAT WE ARE IN CONSCIOUSNESS. . . NOT what we "appear to be" (the image we would have others believe about us) AND, NOT what seems to be our experience. (We experience what we believe to be so. . . we experience what our beliefs program us to experience.)
2) The consciousness, our consciousness, and each individual consciousness, IS ETERNAL, RIGHT NOW. It is not altered by physical. . . it is simply metamorphised into a new dimension of physical being; and is as much a part of "our" physical world as it is when in our physical state of existence.
3) Heaven and Hell are not places; they are "states" of consciousness; group consciousness, collective consciousness.
4) Christ Consciousness is of the state of Heaven; Anti Christ Consciousness is of the state of Hell. Christ Consciousness is (and subsequently experiences) Wholeness, Harmony and Freedom. The Anti Christ consciousness is (and experiences) anxiety, illness, chaos, confusion and limitation.
5) God's purpose in His Divine Law of Cause and Effect (choices and consequences); Is That by experiencing Hellish patterns in our living; we shall become aware of the Anti-Christ ideas in our consciousness that these Hellish experiences represent symbolize; and choose to change our consciousness spiritualize our beliefs.
6) no individual being entity is totally in Heaven. . . or in Hell. We all embody some of each. Our purpose is to develop an evolve a more spiritual consciousness the Christ Consciousness; to express the Presence of God in our every thought and action.
7) The character traits, the personality details, that represent The Christ and Anti-Christ consciousnesses, the experiencing of Heaven and Hell, can be, and are herewith, delineated.
8) God doesn't condemn us for our errors of understanding neither should we condemn our selves. Our only responsibility is to keep trying to keep seeking true understanding and the Harmonious Wholeness of God Being Christ Being the Estate of Heaven.
9) we are totally within God (". . . in Him we live and move and HAVE OUR BEING. . . "Acts 17: 28). Our consciousness is totally within God. There is no thing and no one outside of God. . . God is Infinite: Omniscient (all-knowing); Omnipotent (all-powerful); and Omnipresent (everywhere present). Hell, the Anti- Christ realms of consciousness, is also within God. ("If I ascend up into Heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in Hell, behold, thou art there." Ps. 139:8) WE EXPERIENCE HELL. . .THAT WE MAY FIND THE INCENTIVE.. . TO SEEK THE STATE OF HEAVEN.
10) NO ENITY IS CONDEMNED TO ETERNAL HELL.
A particular "state of mind", a particular Anti-Christ concept, or attitude, or belief. . . THAT is eternally associated with the experiencing of Hell. But if we release the Hellish belief and turn our mind to the Christ Concept, and choose to be that. . . we have moved that much more of our self into Heaven; and into Heavenly experienceing. Eventually; we will be totally in Heaven; a God Being a Christ in consciousness and in Truth.
All experiencing occurs only in consciousness. The physical does not experience anything! The physical provides sensory stimuli to the mind; but the mind screens these inputs and selects only those which justify the attitudes and beliefs that one holds in consciousness; or interprets the inputs to mean what they want it to mean (Illusions of Reality, S.O.S. , Aug. 1979). Stimuli which are inconsistent with these personal motivations are rejected; ignored; and never reach conscious awareness. This selection and interpretation becomes the experience, the illusion of an experience; which is then recorded as a memory (Illusions of Memory, S.O.S., Oct. 1979).
The physical, also does not express anything of its own volition. Our actions, our words, our deeds, a simply manifestations of our thoughts, our attitudes. . . our consciousness. . . . our personality. This is what lives. . . beyond the physical . . . even while we are yet in the physical. . . and certainly after we move from this physical life on to other worlds, other realms.
OUR CONSCIOUSNESS IS REAL . .it does not die. . .it can not die. Its EXISTENCE is real and ETERNAL. . .BUT NOT ITS CONTENTS. . .the illusions that we have fed it in this life and in lives before. We can grow in consciousness; in fact, that is the only place where true growth, spiritual growth, can take place.
I have written before about contacts made with those who have left the physical world (died) and how their attitudes and beliefs are still the same as when they were in physical existence as we know it.
(See the S.O.S. message about; The Continuity of Living, 1980,issue #3. May)
Suppose a "telephone" type link were created between this world and the next. (That's a scientific potential). The we would quickly find out that it's not two worlds. . . it's the same world: same worries and concerns, the same emotions and materialistic hangups and addictions; the same prejudices, judgments, fears, anxieties, angers, hates, joys and loves. . .and basically, the same physical environment. . . only differently experienced. What we are, what we experience, is a matter of consciousness only. The "physical" is but a tool of communication an intricate one but it is totally under the the dominion of consciousness.
It is the consciousness that experiences Heaven (the Wholeness of God) and Hell (the world of addictions and ego phobias). Heaven and Hell are states of consciousness, of being, and are irrespective of physical realms of existence. Heaven is the Wholeness of Christ Consciousness. . . a totality of freedom and love and peace, the realm of God, of Eden. Hell is the fulfillment of Anti-Christ consciousness, satanic consciousness, the realms of the Devil. There are people in the physical world today who are already in Heaven. . .for that is the whole-sum-ness of their consciousness. And. . . There are people living in the physical world today who are already in Hell. . .because that's the nature of their consciousness. Very few, if any, in "our world" or in the "next world", are totally being and expressing the Christ Consciousness. . .or. . .the Anti-Christ consciousness. We are all expressing and experiencing some of each.
The dividing line between the Christ and Anti-Christ states of being has no sharp demarcation; for it lies within the basic motivations of innermost conscious; which is not humanly perceived. (We judge by outward appearances.) The individual personality traits, the detail characteristics of these opposite consciousnesses, however, can be spelled out. A tabulation of the Christ and Anti-Christ characteristics (and motivations) are presented in the centerfold of this printed message. (See centerfold)
Some narratives thoughts come to mind (relative to the tabulation of characteristics and motives) :
1. When we in some manner of reject an experience that life is giving (to us or to another); we are in effect saying, "I don't think God knows what He is doing!" We should instead; look for the spiritual perspective that this circumstance would teach us. God is always just. God always knows what He's doing. It's we who fall short.
2. We are admonished not to judge others. . .neither should we judge ourselves. Righteous (right use) judgment is to disclose the nature of what is and decide its value to us. Negative judgment is the act of condemning what is. No thing and no person can behave contrary to their own nature. A person, however, has his God-given free will; and may, by his own choosing, adopt a more spiritual nature. "Things" will then change their nature and response. . . man does have dominion.
3. Space with discernment and loving acceptance, we may freely choose not to associate with, nor share, the negative energies and patterns. . . WITHOUT CONDEMNING THEIR EXISTENCE, and, WITHOUT CONDEMING THOSE WHO ARE CAUGHT UP IN THESE PATTERNS.. The negative patterns serve a "constructive potential" for those in that consciousness. It is the consequence part of the cycle of experiencing that which their thoughts and their subsequent beliefs and actions their consciousness has created.
4. Christ, God, does not condemn us for indulging in the human frailties, the human misunderstandings (missed understandings); he awaits patiently for us to learn our shared wholeness in Him. The suffering is not a punishment, it is simply the consequence of our erroneous thoughts and beliefs; and is the "pressure" which may induce us to think and believe in a manner that is more in harmony with God and subsequently we will then experience more harmony and joy in our lives.
5. We are not expected to be "perfect". It is not only an impossible goal. . . it is not necessary.
(See Psychocybernetics, by Dr. Maxwell Maltz) Perfection should therefore not be a goal, or objective, at all; for then we must surely come to see ourselves as "failures". Our goals as we move through life should, instead, be a progression in the direction of perfection. So. . . "PERFECTION' SHOULD BE A DIRECTION TOWARD WHICH WE MOVE. . . NOT AN OBJECTIVE OF ITSELF. If we were already perfect; we would no longer be here.
6. To the extent that we express the attributes of the Anti-Christ column, we partake of Hell. To the extent that we express the attributes of the Christ column, we partake of Heaven. Our purpose is to move more completely toward the Christ patterns of thought and expression. . . and we will then experience its manifest harmonies. We will all be there in our own time. . . with Infinite Patience.
I love you, and I bless you; and your seeking and learning.
William E. Achor
( Referenced on page 5 )
TABULATION OF CHRIST AND ANTI-CHRIST CHARACTERISTICS
("By their fruit you will know them." Mat. 7: 20)
(a contradiction in its self) OR REJECTION
Freedom To choose
Balanced Self Worth:
Sureness , Faith
(The bottom line)
This is not a complete listing, perhaps, but it covers, at least in a general way, most categories of the harmonies and inharmonies that are the motivations of humankind in their expressions and their experiences.
We are partly of the Christ Consciousness and partly of the Anti-Christ Consciousness. . . and we experience life accordingly. Our overall purpose in life is to evolve our consciousness toward a more complete expression of the Christ Being; our True Self.
Some of these listings may not seem appropriate to you. . . and some, I agree, are debatable. For one thing, the words may imply something different to you than they do to me. If we were to discuss them, we would probably agree; or at least find harmony in our differences.
W. E. Achor